ONE Year Old!
My angel baby turned ONE this week.
It's so hard for me to believe that it has been a whole year since she came into our lives.
Although I can't really remember her not being here.
She has made every day such a blessing and keeps us laughing all the time.
I can't wait to see what the next year brings.
At one year, Grace is:
* 23 pounds, 10 ounces (eighty-fifth percentile)
* 29 inches long (fiftieth percentile)
* Six Teeth
* Walking very well...practically running
* Shoe Size: 3-4
* Clothes Size: 18-24 Months
* Still drinking breast milk, but eating lots of other foods too (favs are macaroni, chicken, all fruits, and veggies mixed with fruits)
* Says mama, dada, up, bye-bye, and Olivia (almost...more like ohyiya)
We are so excited for her Olivia birthday party!
It's so amazing how much she is learning and developing into a real life kid right before our eyes.
Each day she does something new and we just love her that much more.
She's the most precious baby girl in the world, and I cannot even begin to describe my love for her.
Whenever I look at those beautiful blue eyes, those chunky cheeks, that pouty lip, or her squishy thighs I just want to squeeze her and hold her forever.
I'm so lucky that I get to be her mommy.