Our Second Day in Disneyland

Day two in Disneyland started off with Breakfast with Minnie and Friends at The Plaza Inn. This is another one of our favorite spots for breakfast, because there are so many characters in one place, and they each come to your table to sign autographs and take pictures. Plus, their french toast is to die for. Perry actually liked Minnie Mouse and didn't mind taking a picture with her.

Winnie the Pooh greeted us as soon as we got to our table. The girls loved him, but Perr was back to crying whenever the characters got too close.

He played peekaboo with her, but she wasn't too sure about him.

Max came over next, followed by Tigger, Eeyore, and Rafiki. They were all so fun and played around with the girls.

When Dale came by, he insisted on taking a picture with Perry to prove that she liked him the best. His plan didn't work so well, and she kept trying to run away from him.

She did like the flowers, though, and ate her weight in blueberries and french toast.

We left breakfast in a hurry without getting to see all of the characters, because we had more important people to see, like the Unertls! We were so excited to have them join us for the morning in Disneyland and ran straight to Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters after getting all of our hugs in. I couldn't believe that all of these kids were ours. It seems like Kasie and I were student aides sitting in the counselor's office eating Junior Mints like it was yesterday.

After the Astro Blasters, we asked Jakson if he wanted to go on the Astro Orbitor. He started jumping up and down with excitement, so we asked if the babies could ride and got in line. The kids were so cute playing with each other. They didn't even care that we had to wait thirty minutes, because they were having so much fun together.

We finally got on the ride, and everyone had a blast. Perry didn't care either way. She was so beyond ready for a nap.

We headed over to The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, where Perry slept through the ride, and the rest of the kids loved it.

The Unertls had to leave after that one, and we were sad to see them go. Luckily, they have a trip planned to come to Vegas in the next couple of weeks. After saying goodbye, we noticed that Splash Mountain was just opening up after being shut down, which meant the line was nothing. Daddy got in line before he and the girls decided that they didn't want to get soaked. Charley was finally big enough, and none of them wanted to go. Instead, they were begging to go on the Haunted Mansion, so that's what we did.

It was getting close to our lunch reservation in California Adventure, so we started heading that way. On our way out, we saw the cutest little duck family and had to stop to say hello.

Once we got to California Adventure, we decided to go on the Jumpin' Jellyfish to pass the time until lunch. I don't know why, but this ride is the one that stuck in Char's head that she was too small for last time we were here. This year, she was big enough to do most things, so we went on and she loved it. Since Daddy had to hang with Perry, Gracie had to ride by herself. She had to say that she was seven, and then she kept saying she was seven for the rest of the trip.

It was finally time for lunch, so we headed to Wine Country Trattoria. This place has the most delicious Italian Wedding Soup, and the kids always go crazy for the desserts. They have a special where you come to lunch here and then get passes to sit in the front section for World of Color later that night. Plus, the atmosphere is amazing, and it's nice to get a break to cool down and relax before hitting the park again.

After lunch, we decided to go on Mickey's Fun Wheel. We vowed never to ride it again after getting stuck at the top for forty minutes last year, but the girls really wanted to, and you aren't allowed to tell your kids "no" when you're in Disneyland. Perry had fallen asleep on the way over there, but she woke up quickly and played with the girls in line.

She saw the ferris wheel and got a little excited about the ride. The girls all had fun seeing the park from above, and the breeze at the top was fabulous.

Next up was King Triton's Carousel. Ever since we saw the dolphins in Newport, Charley has become a big dolphin fan. She had to ride on one on the carousel.

It was super hot this afternoon, so after snacking on some ice cream, we headed over to Hollywood Land for Turtle Talk with Crush. We went to the Sorcerer's Workshop for the first time where the girls made their own cartoons. They had The Beast's Library hidden in the back, and we got to see the rose and play with some books.

We went back to Bugs Land for Heimlich's Chew Chew Train.

While Daddy took the big girls on Goofy's Sky School, Perry and I went on the Golden Zephyr. She had to sit with her own seat belt and was such a big girl the whole time.

Next, Daddy took turns taking the girls on the Silly Symphony Swings, while Perry and I watched from below and waved to them.

After all of those rides, the girls were ready for a snack. Their snack of choice? Corn on the cob.

While we waited for World of Color to get started, we rode the Little Mermaid ride again.

On the way out of the ride, there was a cart selling these light up Mickey ears. Of course we had to get some, and the girls chose blue, because "it's almost like mint".

The show finally started, and it was incredible, as usual. It always amazes me how they get the pictures so clear on the water. The girls loved it, and of course, Perry slept through it.

We had a blast during our second day in Disneyland. Just one more to go! Pictures coming soon...

Popular posts from this blog

Last Week...

Last Week...

Mini Adult