I know it's hard to believe, but Grace is already 5 months old!! She doesn't have another doctor's appointment until she is six months old, so I weighed her myself and found out that she's now 18 pounds, two ounces...such a chunker!
So, what is she up to:
- Grace is now very good at getting her thumb in her mouth (something we're working away from).
- She can pretty much sit up on her own. Although, she does get tired quickly and then falls over.
- She laughs out loud pretty frequently.
- She is almost too big for her Bumbo, and her legs get stuck in it when you try to pick her up. We've upgraded to the high chair.
- She loves oatmeal cereal, but only gets it once a day still.
- She still wakes up every three hours all night long to eat.
- She has been sleeping in our bed for the past couple of weeks. I'm going to change that ASAP.
- She upgraded from the kitchen sink to her baby bath.
- She can now push the buttons on her toys to make them sing and light up.
- She's pretty good with her hands now and grabs everything she sees.
I can't believe how fast the time is flying by. We are definitely trying to enjoy every second, because it's obvious that she won't be our little baby for much longer.